Multiple structures on this Montana ranch compound are situated and designed to create a distinct bond with the western ranch aesthetic.
- Location Ruby River Valley, Montana
- Area 4,600 sf
- Completion Date 1998
- Architectural Digest – June 2010
- Roots of Home by Russell Versaci – 2008
- Cabin Style by Janice Brewster – 2001
- Snow Country Mountain Homes and Rustic Retreats by Elizabeth Flood – 2000
- Veranda – Winter 1999
- Big Sky Journal – Summer 1999
- Cabin Fever by Rachel Carley – 1998
- Cowboys & Indians – March 1998
The main ranch compound consists of a lodge, main house and fishing cabin and a barn, situated and designed to create a distinct bond not only with the western ranch aesthetic but the trout stream that runs within casting distance as well. This 7000 square foot lodge offers everything a group or family could need on a Montana getaway and successfully balances open spaces geared for socializing with the ability to close things off for privacy.